Vision, Values and Aims
To enable every child to flourish in their potential as a child of God.
- To be life-long learners
- To nourish a strong value system reflecting our Christian ethos
- To go above and beyond.
Our key aim is to provide an outstanding education. It is therefore our school aims are:
- To promote an education and ethos based on our Christian values.
- For everyone to try their best, seek excellence and strive to achieve their potential.
- To provide an inspirational and inclusive curriculum which makes learning vivid, enjoyable and challenging.
- To create a safe, stimulating and exciting learning environment.
- To create and nurture a developing partnership with home, the local church and the wider community.
We promote the Christian ethos by teaching and modelling values in a very explicit way. Our staff model values and to give time for reflective practices that empower the children to be effective learners and good citizens. Each half term we concentrate on a different value. This enables the children to explore the value in depth and help their understanding of the world around them.